CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Randy's Pumpkin Patch



Randy's Pumpkin Patch

Justin and I had promised the boys we would take them to the pumpkin patch to jump in all the jumpy things. We told them there was no way we were buying them a pumpkin there b/c they are really expensive and we can get the same thing at Publix for cheaper. So yesterday we went. We got there and one of our neighborhood friends were also there and the boys had a hay day playing and sliding with their friends. I like to people watch so i was watching all these parents who dressed up their kids just to take pictures of their kids with these pumpkins and then just leave. I don't really get that. I mean yes pumpkins are cool colors and shapes but why? Why not buy one and take it home and take pictures. I was watching all of them and trying to remember if when the boys were younger if i did anything like that and i remembered. I took Irey when he was really little to the Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mtn just to take pics of him. Silly I know but they are our babies and i guess i wanted a cute background for pictures to scrapbook lol. So i joined the clan of parents taking pics of their kids with pumpkins.....my pics are not as cute b/c i didn't dress them up but......... my kids are still the cutest no matter what the background is.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment