CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Irey Boy


Is is now 7 1/2 years old. The child is smarter than I am. It's kind of sad really. He has a very kind heart and is extremely in tune with my emotions. He knows how I am feeling even if I dont express it outwardly. I would assume because it was just he and I for so long. Anyhow, he's in 2nd grade now- a big boy. And made the All Star baseball team this summer. He is finally coming into his "boy-hood", which I am thankful for. He kills the bugs, plays in mud, tries to climb trees, and plays rough with his brother. These are all things that I enjoy lol. I was never much of a girlie girl. I did pageants and was a cheerleader in my younger years but I would have rather been playing football with the boys. He is doing very very well in school and loves that his little brother is at his school too now. Irey is on the smaller side for the boys his age so alot of times people think Irey & Cole are twins- which he is NOT thrilled about. He will probably be like my brother where he just shoots up over a summer and is taller than everyone! But for now, I sure love my little runt!


No comments:

Post a Comment