CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Brain Trickery?

Well, today marks one week that we've known we are pregnant. I am still just as excited but a few things are starting to set it that i didn't remember from the boys pregnancies. I am whipped. I am just sooooo sleepy. Not so much tired just sleepy. I could sleep for hours, days, however long i could get away with laying in the bed! But there is still lots of work to be done around the house and two other little boys that need their mama.

I am also super hungry. All day. I don't remember being this hungry this early and this often in my other two pregnancies, but those were like 5 + years ago. So i am trying to make good food choices when i am hungry so i don't gain too much weight. I ate two bagels for breakfast this morning where used to i would eat half of 1 bagel for breakfast. Granted I should have eaten like one bagel and a banana or something but.....ill do that next time. Am i really this hungry or is my brain playing tricks on me? Everyone says this pregnancy will be different because im older so i guess we will see! It already is. and other have said, its twins. thats why you are so hungry. well, if it is twins we will be double excited and terrified lol. Double the Love. :)

I had a part time job working at Zax on friday nights and saturday mornings but the grease smell was making me soooo sick to my stomach so i had to resign. Other than that i haven't really been too sick so far. I've had an episode or two here and there but nothing to write home about. i am only around 6 weeks so i have a few more months of possible sickness but we shall see. Im keeping my fingers crossed that i just feel queezy and not barfy like now. . . . More to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment