CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pregnancy Brain

So i pulled my first pregnancy brain booboo today. I came into work as normal and started the coffee pot as normal. i go back into the breakroom to chat with co-workers and as one goes for the coffee pot i realize.......it looks like dirty water. ha! I had fixed the entire pot without pulling in the coffee grounds, so i basically made hot dirty water. what a moron. lol. we got a good laugh and one of my sweet co-workers remade the coffee bless her heart. They were probably thinking....great whats next lol. I am the first person in the office on a daily basis so i better keep my head and get that coffee right from now on or my office mates might revolt. Anyhow, i am sure there is more to come.


I learned that this week my uterus is the close to the size of a grapefruit and the baby is the size of a raspberry. How cute is that! I can't wait to go to the doctor to see the little blob on the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment