CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Things happen for a reason...


So originally when looking at baby bedding-prior to finding out the gender- i was looking at pottery barn's kids catalog and fell in love with this one set called Sophie for a little girl crib set. It was way more than i had decided to pay for a set so i just kind of pushed it out of my mind but it was for sure my number 1 choice. But i soon decided I should probably just go with my second choice which was the "Love Birds" set through Target. I ordered the set and then i was checking the status of my order and was informed that the set has been discontinued and they had cancelled my order! So i was bummed for a few minutes but then just started searching online for others that i liked and wondered onto the Pottery Barn website and There it was ON SALE! I was so pumped. Still more than choice #2 but i took it as a sign :) and I ordered it. I should have it by the end of next week and i CANT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment