CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scary Situation

Everyone said " every pregnancy is different... and you're older now so it will be different..." you were OH SO RIGHT!


I took the boys over to popop’s b/c I had to be at work early this morning and Justin was closing and I was cleaning at the house and started feeling really dizzy. But I kept on cleaning.

Justin called and begged me to stop and just sit and relax since I was home alone – he didn’t want me passing out all by myself or falling and waking my head. So I sat down and ate a bowl of cereal thinking maybe my sugar was low.

Felt better for a minute and then all of the sudden I felt sick to my stomach so I went up stairs to the bathroom and then started throwing up. Towards the end of the throwing up I threw up blood. Not a lot but enough to where I was concerned enough to call the nurses line for my doctor to see if I needed to go to the ER or something. In the midst of leaving a message on the nurses line Dara called and I called her back and told her what was going on and she said she was coming over to stay with me until Justin got home or if I needed to go to the ER.

The doctor called back and I explained everything that happened and that I have been sick with upper respitory crap for a while and so on. He said that there was no need for me to go to the ER unless it continued for 3 or more times in a row basically. He said that during pregnancy your mucus membranes are already swollen and more likely to produce blood ( b/c ur body is making extra for the baby ) – like when you brush your teeth and your gums might bleed where when not pregnant they wouldn’t. but he said it would be in my best interest since I was still dizzy to have someone with me until I was feeling better since I was all alone. So Dara came over and tried to make me eat food- which I didn’t want to do at all. But I ate some chips and drank some Gatorade and stayed up until Justin got home from work. Then she left and the hubs took over the babysitting.lol I am ok now I feel perfectly fine other than the cold junk.

It was scary for a minute there. Nothing like that EVER happened with my boys. And i have been "sick" more in my 2nd trimester with this lil baby girl than i was the entire time with both my boys put together. I still have the cold junk going on and i am wondering if it is Rhinitis of Pregnancy, which can last your ENTIRE pregnancy- but luckly...it clears up within 2 weeks of delivery........only 4 months lol ha!

I pray i get over all of this mess, my body is certainly not what it was when i had my boys and this pregnancy is COMPLETELY different just like everyone said......at least i am past the half way mark and my sweet little angel will be here before we knew it and i will forget how sick i have been. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment