CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Exciting ...Restarting

So I have a clean living room, dining room, and kitchen at this very moment! This may not sound that exciting to most people but for me its like a miracle. I hosted my girlfriends bridal shower saturday morning and then had guest over for justin's birthday saturday night, so to still have a clean house is amazing. We had between 20 and 25 people in and out of our house this weekend.


justin and I really busted booty to get everything looking nice before our guests arrived on saturday so i vowed in my head that after they left i was cleaning up immediatley no matter how tired i was. It was too clean not to try and maintain it. So taht is what i did, as soon as they were gone ( granted the ladies helped me clean up alot! ) i started cleaning up, like as soon as i shut the door saying good by to the guest of honor. i was able to pick up all the mess and put the chairs back where they went and wash the few dishes i had to wash and start the dish washer and put the cake and other things away. ---CLEAN HOUSE again! :)

Then we had more guest come over in the evening for justin's bday. We just did hot dogs and chips and they had some drinks and what not. So while people were mingling i just picked up here and there, and then we went out to 3 $ Cafe to hang out ( i was glad b/c that meant i didn't have to clean up any mess :)) then sunday morning, i got up did the couple of dishes that were left wiped off the table and picked up a couple of things and again CLEAN HOUSE- let me rephrase- clean downstairs :) Did i mention all the laundry is done and put away! Told you its a miracle.

Tonight, I am starting the boys back on their chore schedule. I told them about this yesterday and hopefully they got all their whining out then.........we shall see.

I also and putting them in bed earlier than normal, baseball starts this weekend and i need to be prepared and not grumpy!

I am excited about the changes i plan on making in and for our household! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment