CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Big Boy Cole Man

Well, we have had some exciting past few weekends! We celebrated little Cole’s 6th birthday on January 31st at Sparkles Skating Rink. It was tons of fun. He had a pirate theme so I had a “pull apart” cake made by a friend of a skull and cross bones. It was very cute and YUMMY!












Justin got promoted so he has been working like a dog recently, bless his heart, it feels like I have hardly seen him.

On Cole’s actual birthday February 7th (Super Bowl Sunday) he and I made him a cake….well two actually because my stinkin dog jumped up and ate half of the first one we made while Cole and I took potty breaks! Luckly, we hadn’t iced it yet!

But we just made another one , after Cole came down and saw it, it broke his little heart. But he got over it after I told him we would just make another better one. He helped me do everything from stirring to adding ingredients to dropping in the food coloring into the icing until it was exactly the color he wanted it to be.

Then we made a few other things and waited for Daddy to get home from work so we could sing and eat it! I will admit it was pretty good. I think he had a pretty good birthday, I mean it lasted for 3 days! Party on the 31st, then party on the 7th, then dinner at Waffle House last night! He was a happy boy!















No comments:

Post a Comment