CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

It's a GIRL


Well, It’s a GIRL! We are so excited! We went to the doctor on January 28th and I was sooo nervous. I don’t know why but with the boys I just knew they were boys before the ultrasound but with this one I was very uncertain. But Baby H is officially a GIRL!  Without a doubt. We have picked out a name and it will be Carolina Hope Hairfield. We picked Carolina because we got married in South Carolina and Hope is just such an encouraging thing no one can take away !

She is due June 11th and we can’t wait to meet her face to face. I am now almost 22 weeks and have only gained a total of 7 pounds ( which I honestly thing is wrong actually- I think they wrote it down wrong and I’ve gained less) but either way 7 pounds so far ain’t bad at all  Considering how much I gained with both the boys. She currently weighs about 12 oz ( a coke cans weight ) and is about as long as a Barbie Doll! Over the next few months she will most likely gain about 7lbs and grow about 8 to 10 inches! These are the months I really have to do good with my healthy eating! During the ultrasound she had her little hand on her forehand, already being a sassy pants! The ultra tech had to take lots of pictures so by the end when she was ready to take some shots for us to have, Miss Carolina was OVER IT! She started kicking and punching me! lol, we could all see it on the screen and I could feel it at the same time, it was soo awesome. I got a little teary eyed and I think justin did too but not 100% sure. The lil sass is pretty active mostly in the mornings and there is no doubt about what I am feeling! She is currently in the breach position but they aren’t concerned because there is plenty of time for her flip back around!

We are very excited and have already started our “window” shopping and trying to pick out the crib set and see where we can get the best bargain for it. I have some really cool

ideas for the nursery walls ( I never got to have a nursery with either of the boys ) and I’m letting my nesting kick in! I think it’s a little early but I’m a natural nester even when I’m not pregnant. Over all we are very excited and extremely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment