CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let it Be

Today was a rough day for me emotionally. It went from no biggy kind of day to tears in the bathroom, to irritation, to blah/whatever.

But i think we have finally ironed out some things as far as our insurance and the baby/delivery and that sort of thing so i am thankful. My husband really is my hero. he didn't know i cried a little today but he didn't really need to know, there was nothing that he could do about it. But what he could do- he did. He crunched numbers. That is the ONE THING in the world that can frusterate me so much to lead me to tears is NUMBERS. And God bless him, he is awesome with them.

So for now, I'm ok. Tired from the emotional roller coaster, but nevertheless, ok.

Cole's birthday party is coming up on Sunday at Sparkles and i designed his cake ( cupcake cake ) and we are all pretty excited about it...

More later.....haven't gotten much work done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment