CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well, like brother like brother...

So last night I was in the kitchen cooking preparing for some christmas things and Irey and Cole were playing in the living room- wrestling. Irey comes running into the kitchen holding his mouth. I thought he had to throw up or something so i held him over the trash can and pealed his hand off of his mouth- BLOOD. Then i noticed one of his front teeth hanging by a thread. I grabbed a wash cloth, wet it, and shoved it into his mouth, when i did I accidentally knocked the tooth out the rest of the way and it fell onto the kitchen floor. After searching and stopping the bleeding we found the tooth and now Irey is missing one front tooth just like Cole. LOL they really do everything together, even loose teeth! I will post a pic tomorrow it was too late to take a pic and Irey was still a little upset...silly boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment