CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Preperations YAY!

Only one more day until the big jolly guy comes. Very Exciting! Last night I went to Big Lots and got a steal on some table clothes and plates and all for our Christmas dinner. Then took my little helper Irey to the grocery store and got everything on the list to make our supper. Then went home and started the 1st of the preperations. I boiled the eggs for the deviled eggs, mashed up the filling, mixed up my sausage ball mixture (so all i have to do it roll them into balls and bake) baked some cookies, cleaned out the frig, did all the dishes, sorted out all dry ingredients for the casseroles, & sliced some olives and onions. Oh yeah and seperated all the gifts into piles as to which goes to which family. I have never made a Christmas Dinner or any kindo f dinner for 10+ people before but I can tell you at first i was nervous, but now I'm pretty excited. Tonight i am planning on making the rub for the ribs, wrapping some more presents, and cleaning up the house. I'm hoping Popop will let the boys spend the night so i can get more done without them messing up behind me ;) ...I'll post pics of the process later

No comments:

Post a Comment