CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

well, i am finally updating this ...im a slacker

So here's the run down on a few things that have happened recently.


Novemeber 6th

Justin and I went to the Doctor for our first visit. It was pretty exciting and VERY long. we got to see the baby on the ultra sound and it waved- well kinda with its nub arm- and moved its head! It was really amazing. I never really got to share that experience with anyone before, usually went to my appts alone with the boys, anyhow, the heart rate was at 158/168- i can't remember but it was a good rate, although high. So Justin asked WHY is the heart rate sooo fast? The ultra sound tech said that it is proportional to the size of the baby and will slow down as it gets bigger, so shew on that one! But all the same very exciting. Then we met with a Mid-Wife instead of a doctor. I think we are going to stick with her as long as we still enjoy the more personalized services that they can offer that doctors can't. My official due date is June 11, 2010 and our next appointment is Novemeber 30th.

Here's Baby Hairfield's First Picture

Then that evening my sweet husband took me to the Hockey game! The Glads one- woot woot. :)
Novemeber 7th
We went to Carolyn Moore's house to celebrate 1 year of her being Cancer free! It is truely amazing how far she has come, we are all soooo thankful.
November 8th
My husband, Father in law, & good friend Ronnie all went to the Redskins-V- Falcons game. When i married Justin he said that i must convert to the Redskins Nation from The Cowboy Nation because he couldn't be married to a cowboy fan- lol. So, being the loving devoted wife, i converted. Now, apparently since I have converted- per my husband's request- The Redskins have really stunk it up on the field. And apparently it is my fault, therefore after the game (Redskins lost) i was banned from Redskins nation. - (I gladly rejoined the Cowboy nation- they won that same night) And then this week 11/15/09 - the Redskins win- my husband is convinced that i am the FOOTBALL JINX. F.J. for short. - I love my life :)
Novemeber 11th
I had the parent teacher conferences with both the boys teachers and both went very well. Apparently Cole is the light of his teachers eye because he is so sweet and well.....talkative. She really loves him. She says he is a really great reader- which shocked me because he has acted at home like he can't spell his own name sometimes. Frusterating.
Irey's went equally as well. He is the top student in his class for math and is readying at a level 3 instead of level 1. So we are very please, he must get his smarts from popop and honey because Lord knows not from me! especially not in math. She also said that he is a very creative writer- that he gets from me ;)
November 13th
Justin cooked an entire meal for me, his parents, my dad, and Melody- because he lost a bet. :) it was really awesome. he cooked a 10lb boston butt in the oven and it was amazing. Even made a spinach, strawberry salad and the dressing!
November 15th
I was at Walmart and got this picture message with a pregnancy test in the pic- saying "Pregnant" where do i board the train?? so i was like WHO IS THIS FROM????? Well, i am not allowed to say at this moment but a very good friend is expecting a child also, probably in July 2010. So excited! More details when im allowed to give it :)
Well, thats enough for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment