CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Life........exhausting

So here's whats been going on with us lately. Or rather me. My company has decided to switch insurance companies and policies effective January 1. This means that my deductable will go from $500.00 to $3000.00, therefore Justin and I will have to come out of pocket $3K instead of around $950.00 for the prenantal care at my doctors office, this does not include the hospital bill. I am pretty concerned about this and its stressing me out. I've talked with my dad, who is an insurance agent, and he is going to be calling the Insurance Commission to see if that type of jump without a certain amount of time is even legal. I'm pretty sure it is, its just not in good taste. Open enrollment end on Monday the 30th! Talk about short notice! I'm sure all will work itself out but for now, it really stinks.

Well, the Christmas tree place is open for business, this means that i am allowed to now put up my Christmas tree and decorations. However, its always been tradition in my family to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to put it up and decorate. We are going to be in Nashville the day after T-giving until Sunday. So i am hoping my sweet sweet husband will at least help me get the decor out of the attic so that when we come home i can decorate before returning to work on Monday. I've already done some "pre-cleaning" up of things laying around and blocking the "spot" for the tree.

We have big plans for tomorrow! 7:45am - we pick up Phillip- the brother- from Marta to head to Meme's for breakfast.
then to dad's at Noon for lunch
then to my in-laws for dinner by 4:00
and a hockey game afterwards.

I;m gonna be pooped!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.

Phillipians 1:3.....Look it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment